Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Friday, May 5, 2017
- Make a copy: go to file, click on make a copy.
- Rename it: put your name in the title.
- Put it in your te reo folder.
- Use Easi-speak microphones to record yourself saying the maori word for each picture.
- CREATE Go to your email and find the folder from Mrs Wallace titled
- Te reo audio.
- Add the folder to your drive (te reo folder).
- Highlight the English word on your kupu doc.
- Copy the link from the audio folder for the correct word.
- Insert the link on the above table.
- SHARE on your blog.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Tane is reading a story while listening to the audio. This is helping him read the trickier words.
It is also helping him to hear how to read using expression.
Friday, March 10, 2017
We are now comparing it to the original movie to find similarities and differences.